- Microsoft Exchange Server
Relationship Services Officer / Senior Relationship Services Officer, China Corporates
- Handle account opening and loan documentation.
- Co-ordinate and obtain reports on customers in order to assist relationship managers in the preparation of Credit Applications.
- Assume responsibility for referral of excess applications, O/D excess applications and remittance referrals to relationship managers for approval.
- Handle customer enquiries and/or transaction related to account balances, deposit renewals, loan rollovers, foreign exchange, etc.
- Assist in soliciting deposits during day-to-day contact with the customers.
- Compile all necessary reports and provide administrative support to team members.
- Secondary / Post-secondary graduate in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years’ banking experience.
- Good PC skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and self-motivated.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Fluency in Putonghua preferred).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|