You may also like
Visiting Postdoctoral Fellow / Visiting Research Assistant Professor (2 vacancies) (Post Ref.: 19/19/CT)
Assistant Accounting Manager
INVESTMENT ASST VP – HK listed co – China A-share market – banking / finance / investment / equities / fund management b
- Investment Management
- Investment Strategy
Senior Interior Designer – retail bank design / project management/5 days
- Project Management
Operations Manager, Asset Management, 1305 (HK$600,000 - 800,000 per annum)
- Asset Allocation
- Business Development
- Credit Analysis
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Risk Assessment
- Wealth Management
Relationship Manager (Private Wealth Segment)
- Acquire and grow the Mainland Chinese high net worth individual customer base through networking activities with CITIC Group and other business introducers in both Hong Kong and China to enhance the customer referral effectiveness.
- Assist in educating and coaching CITIC Bank Bankers about CITIC Bank International’s Wealth Management products and services.
- Proactively maintain business relationship with individuals who satisfy the bank’s standards of suitability and who meet the bank’s ‘Wealth Criteria’.
- Provide additional Investment Services, including Portfolio Allocation Service to customers.
- Manage and monitor client accounts on an ongoing basis in order to understand changing investment needs and objectives and to coordinate portfolio solutions.
- Maintain a close working relationship with Products & Portfolio Specialist teams to ensure the continued viability of client objectives and to ensure coordination of a client’s overall strategies and needs.
- Organize marketing event including client seminars, VIP shopping events and receive visitors from CNCB China.
- Understand the level of risk associated with all products and services and ensure that this information and any other pertinent information is appropriately disclosed to the client.
- Assist the supervisor in implementing and executing strategic plans; and actively engage in business development activities.
- Degree holder or equivalent.
- Possess qualifications under SFC for marketing investment products.
- Preferably possess qualifications under IIQAS for selling insurance products.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant banking experiences in serving high net worth individual customers in retail bank or private bank.
- Familiar with KYC and account documentation with knowledge of wealth management products.
- Familiar with wealth management products and good knowledge in other retail banking products such as insurance and consumer lending.
- Good knowledge in risk assessment and credit analysis.
- Good interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Preferably a native speaker of Putonghua.
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Insurance Intermediaries Qualification Assurance Scheme (IIQAS) Qualified|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|