Project Manager, Application Development (Core Banking)
Location: Quarry Bay
Responsible for managing application software projects to meet business needs, and providing technical support in the development and maintenance of application software and products.
- Develop project plans, set objectives, identify resources, resolve constraints and deliver quality application system.
- Evaluate, identify challenges and develop contingency plan to minimize business risks.
- Develop, coach and mobilize the team to achieve business goals, and if needed, participate in actual development work.
- Ensure effective communication between users and IT team within projects and cross projects.
- Provide technical support to ensure smooth 24 hours round-the-clock operation within the Bank.
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years experience in application software development with at least 4 years in project management
- In-depth knowledge of banking industry in business process management, loan origination and account opening
- Experience in projects work on loan origination, account opening and/or workflow is important
- Knowledge in JAVA, Oracle, AIX
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com/ or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.
- IBM AIX
- Project Management
- Project Planning
- Software Development
- Technical Support