Officer, Risk Assets Management
Location: Quarry Bay
- Perform collection actions on delinquent secured and unsecured loan products.
- Handle customer enquiries and negotiate payment arrangement with customer.
- Work with external parties on litigation process.
- Prepare regular delinquent accounts reports.
- Secondary education or above.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience, preferably in finance industry.
- Mature, attentive to details and self-motivated.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in PC applications.
- Good command of English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|