- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Customer Service
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
Officer, Banking Operations (Remote Account Opening)
Location: Quarry Bay
- Responsible for daily operations of remote account opening, staff payroll account opening, customer general & contact information change and return mail handling.
- Check the account opening documentation of remote account and staff payroll account to ensure in compliance with internal policies, KYC, CDD, AML, FATCA & CRS
- Check the correctness and completeness of customer profile creation, deposit account set-up and related services request
- Check if the return mail record is updated and ensure the returned document is properly resent to customer
- Handle the inquiry from frontline colleagues
- Make suggestion(s) to enhance efficiency and streamline workflow of daily operations
- Participate in projects on automation of processing system and upgrading of customer services
- Handle ad-hoc matters and tasks assigned by Team Manager from time to time
- Secondary education or above
- Minimum 1 year of working experience
- Basic knowledge in banking policy and operational procedures
- Proficient in MS Office
- Prudent and attentive to details
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.