Contract Project Officer, Retail Banking
Location: Quarry Bay
- Responsible for supporting system, operation and compliance related projects in relation to Branch and Direct Channels under Sales & Distribution.
- Assist to implement branch standardized model as well as some other initiatives to improve the work efficiency on branch operations and processes.
- Support Call Centre on ad hoc administrative project or customer contact program.
- Conduct productivity review on branch operation and Call Centre.
- Degree holder or equivalent is preferred.
- Experience in banking industry will be an advantage.
- Familiar with Microsoft offices.
- Good analytical skills and attentive to details.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|