- Corporate Actions
- General Ledger
- Inventory Management
Clerk, Investment Operations (Contract)
Location: Quarry Bay
- Responsible for the trade processing and settlement function for retail investment products.
- Execute daily settlement and operations for retail investment products including unit trust, equities and nominees services.
- Ensure timely reconciliation of G/L Accounts, inventory with all custodians, commission and rebate from fund house is done regularly.
- Handle corporate action & event in a timely manner and follow-up with business units for customers’ reply.
- Construct CHATS and SWIFT Payments.
- Execute transfer of security inventory with custodians.
- Assist in system enhancement and UAT Testing.
- Degree holder in Finance or related disciplines.
- Preferably with 1 year experience in investment products settlement.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Prudent and attentive to details.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
* Fresh graduate will also be considered.
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. ; Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.