CITICfirst Relationship Manager
- Source individual prospects to achieve new business and customer acquisition goals.
- Carry out promotion programs by presenting retail banking products and services to groups, clubs, associations, companies and other organizations.
- Actively participate in the marketing and promotional activities for customer acquisition.
- Enhance and maintain good relationships with the customers.
- Assist the Branch Manager in upgrading and converting existing target branch customers into CITICfirst customer.
- Minimum 2 years solid experience in servicing premier customers is required.
- Secondary education or above; degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines is preferred.
- Possess IIQAS and other required qualifications under SFC for selling insurance and investment products; Possession of CFP / CFA / HKRFP qualification is an added advantage.
- Familiar with wealth management knowledge including retail banking practices and products, sales and marketing, risk assessment.
- Strong sales drive with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com/ or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder
- Insurance Intermediaries Qualification Assurance Scheme (IIQAS) Qualified
- Risk Assessment