Business Development Manager, Mortgage Sales
- Solicit mortgage business opportunities to achieve individual targets.
- Cross-sell other banking products to mortgage customers.
- Provide professional mortgage services to bank customers.
- Recommend solutions to mortgage applicants.
- Expand & maintain business network.
- Build and maintain good client base and relationship.
- Secondary education or above. Degree holder is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years bank mortgage sales & service experience with proven sales track records.
- Possess IIQAS or other required qualifications under SFC.
- Strong network with related business partners.
- Good knowledge of mortgage products and related credit policies.
- Good command written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Insurance Intermediaries Qualification Assurance Scheme (IIQAS) Qualified|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|