Branch Service Manager
- Ensure smooth branch operations and achieve satisfactory audit rating by meeting all requirements of control and service standards.
- Maintain a high quality counter service team to achieve individual goals and branch common objectives.
- Provide quality service to our customers and pro-actively give feedback, ideas and recommendations for improvement on service quality and work processes.
- Support Branch Manager in meeting the assigned business target through participating in branch selling and promotional activities, and other ad-hoc projects.
- Secondary education or above, degree holder is preferable.
- Minimum 6 years experience in retail banking operations, with 3 years relevant experience at supervisory level.
- Good knowledge on banking products and services.
- Self-motivated with good sales and service orientation.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail-minded and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com/ or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.