Bills Checker (Trade Finance Operations)
Location: Quarry Bay
- Responsible for document checking and processing of export bills including financing and collection.
- Perform export documents checking and processing.
- Provide professional advice to customers.
- Prepare reports.
- Handle other duties as assigned.
- Secondary education or above.
- Minimum 5 years experience in bills operations.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Prudent and attentive to details.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. ; Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|