You may also like
Assistant Manager, Pension Operations
Supervisor / Senior Supervisor, Pension Operations
- Customer Service
- Business Plans
- Due Diligence
- Product Development
Assistant Vice President, Investment Service (UT / Mutual Funds)
Location: Quarry Bay
Responsible for the day-to-day management of investment products, including but not limited to product due diligence, pricing strategy formulation, marketing campaign development, sales flow/system enhancement related initiatives, and provide support to Product Team Head in formulation and execution of business plans to achieve business objectives and financial goals.
- Provide support on business plan formulation to drive the growth of investment products and services and to meet business targets
- Manage and work closely with internal and external business partners/product providers to provide quality products and services to the Bank’s customers
- Conduct product due diligence and ongoing review on products under management
- Launch competitive products for distribution to the targeted segments and develop corresponding marketing plan and pricing strategy
- Work with Marketing Team on above-the-line and below-the-line marketing plan and customer communication strategy
- Conduct regular business and marketing plan review
- Review and ensure the sales process is in compliance with both internal and external standard or regulatory requirements
- Keep track of market intelligence and proactively seek way to outperform market
- Co-ordinate with sales channels and other departments to facilitate sales and after-sales service delivery to customers and to maximize the effectiveness of sales campaigns
- Develop product training materials and conduct product training when requires
- Degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of solid experience in investment product development and management preferably in retail and/or private banking fields
- Experience in managing investment products and distributing through multi-channels; knowledge in structure products and FX are essential
- Strong business sense and customer driven with analytical mind and ability to meet / exceed business targets assigned
- Aggressive, innovative and result oriented
- Strong and proven marketing and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|