Assistant Vice President, Innovative Banking (1 Year Contract)
Location: Quarry Bay
- Observe market trends and development of latest Fintech solutions and applications, and work with relevant internal and external stakeholders to ideate, conduct and deliver proof-of-concepts.
- Drive the approval, risk assessment process and implementation of identified initiatives in collaboration with relevant stakeholders and ensure the initiatives are delivered on schedule and within budget.
- Prepare project documents and drive the review and approval process.
- Promote innovation culture internally by supporting the publication of bulletins and organizing seminars and events.
- University degree in Business Administration, e-Commerce, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience from financial institutions in innovative/digital banking/Fintech projects, with vendor management experience a plus.
- Self-starter with strong interest in innovation in the digital space and knowledge in digital banking / Fintech.
- Strong communications, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Strong sense of ownership of assigned tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting pressing deadline.
- Good understanding of relevant regulatory guidelines.
- Proficiency in written English and Chinese.
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.
- Corporate Communications
- Risk Assessment