You may also like
Senior Quality Management Officer
Konica Minolta Business Solutions
- External Audit
Assistant Manager – CRM Analytics (Ref: BSAM - CRM)
Postdoctoral Fellow in the Department of Biomedical Sciences
City University of Hong Kong
HR & Admin Assistant (Ref.HR11159)
Wai On Services
- Data Entry
HVAC Service / Technical Engineer – Japanese air condition / building service / E&M engineering/5 days
- Adobe Air
- Asset Allocation
- Asset Management
- Cost Analysis
Assistant Vice President, Financial Management (Asset Management)
- Perform full set of accounts and handle general accounting issue of the companies.
- Manage the accounting and reporting work for inter-company accounts and expenses allocation.
- Responsible for monthly consolidation, budget, forecast, financial & management analysis, and costing analysis.
- Handle financial resource return report to SFC.
- Implement and maintain financial tracking mechanism and ensure accounting compliance to regulatory authorities and auditors.
- University degree holder in Business Administration, Accounting or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5-6 years’ relevant experience in asset management company.
- With knowledge of financial management and financial resource return (FRR)
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate and present complex ideas and technical matters in simple terms.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries email to hr[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|