- Public Utility
- Attractive remuneration package
- Stable working environment
- Implement the projects for upgrading to Microsoft Windows 10, Office 2016 and Open Text eDOCS 16
- Provide on-going support on anti-malware and application control
- Technical support and administration on Microsoft Windows 10, Office 2016 as well as Application Control Software (Carbon Black); and
- Conduct application testing, system testing and user acceptance; and
- Prepare rollout procedures for pilot and production runs of Windows 10; and
- Perform technical support and system maintenance tasks including software installation, configuration setting, tuning, troubleshooting, fire-fighting, problem handling, health check, backup and recovery; and
- Provide support to the helpdesk support staff and end users
- At least 2 years of experience in supporting Microsoft Windows 7 or newer version; and
- At least 1 years of experience in supporting Microsoft Active Directory; and
- At least 1 years of experience in carrying out PC LAN Support.
- Candidates being holder of Microsoft certifications is a plus.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Ernest Hung on +852 2833 4198 for more information.
Interested parties could also send your full resume [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 working days.
|Employment Type||Contract, Full-time|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|