- Subsidiary of a reputable Fortune 500 corporation
- Attractive remuneration package
- Stable working environment
- Analyse requirements and assess detailed solutions from system perspectives
- Support solution design and contribute expertise to ensure high level design decisions are able to be delivered
- Contribute expertise to ensure requirements are mapped and documented to functional and technical specifications for software development projects
- Contribute expertise in supporting the development of technical specification
- Develop and support solutions components using Hadoop, spark, cloud and other relevant technologies such as python, amazon
- Work as part of project teams using various delivery methodology and potentially support all aspects of the delivery including analysis, testing and demonstration
- Oversee and QA the development of all solution components ensuring this meets requirements and complies with all relevant company standards
- Contribute and follow standards and frameworks for development
- Collaborate with other IM domains to drive innovation
- Keep abreast of the business strategy, business plan and latest industrial trends
- 4 years of IT experience with at least 1 years hands-on implementation experience in big data platform and/or data engineering
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent education qualifications) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related disciplines
- Proven experience in applying Software Engineering best practices and techniques such as structured analysis, use cases and formal estimation
- Essential to understand application development methodologies, Big Data Architecture, ETL design, and real time streaming.
- Essential to possess knowledge and experience on Hadoop and cloud based design and development.
- Knowledge in Hadoop on cloud, Spark, python, R, Hadoop ecosystems, Node.js, open source, etc.
- Knowledge in Machine Learning and data wrangling.
- Ability to listen and articulate ideas verbally and in written formats to a broad range of audiences; ability to ask probing questions and deliver presentations.
- Strong interpersonal skills; promoting healthy relationships and team dynamics with internal and external stakeholders.
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, leveraging both logic and creativity; strong troubleshooting skills; ability to identify patterns and generate ideas.
- Focus on the end user's or customer's needs.
- Good understanding of technology concepts, trends and capabilities.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Ernest Hung on +852 2833 4198 for more information.
Interested parties could also send your full resume with expected salary [email redacted, apply via Jobable] . Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 working days.
|Employment Type||Contract, Full-time|
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|