- Perform full spectrum of administration duties, including office renovation/relocation, fixed assets control, repair & maintenance, procurement, system & assess control, record management, IT and non-IT request, etc.
- Assist in continuous upgrading and improving office environment, administrative services with a customer-oriented approach
- Review the expense claims in compliance with the bank's policies and requirements
- Handle the procurement of all services and office equipment & supplies including negotiation, evaluation, vendor management etc.
- Maintain and keep track of essential inventory records of all IT and non-IT assets for the department
- Maintain essential premises record and layout plan of the department's office premises
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to deliver administrative support
- Organize staff trainings and events
- Assist in ad hoc projects as required
- Minimum 2-year banking experience in administrative area will be a plus
- Proficiency in PC skills especially in outlook, power point, word and excel
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (both writing and speaking)
- Detail-minded, organized, responsible and deadline-oriented with positive attitude
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Jade Wong on +852 2833 4181 for more information.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|