You may also like
ASSISTANT LEASING OFFICER (RETAIL)
Harbour City Estates
Product Marketing Manager, Fintech (Banking/ Insurance) $45,000
Treasury Marketing Manager（Institutional Business-Global Markets）
Bank of China
Area Director of Marketing, Hong Kong (95963)
Assistant Marketing Officer / Marketing Officer
- Ad Campaigns
- Assist in the planning and implementation of effective marketing and communication plan to achieve the objectives set in terms of turnover, market share and marketing & communication budget.
- Assist in liaising with retail partners' marketing teams to develop strategic co-op marketing programmes.
- Use all available marketing and communication tools to develop and maximize the brand awareness.
- Prepare and control the marketing & communication budget at all times.
- Lead the junior subordinates to prepare marketing and communications initiatives (digital newsletter etc).
- Prepare competitive marketing report in terms of advertising, events and other communication activities to improve market knowledge and share with marketing, sales and retail departments.
- Prepare and implement a yearly PR plan and PR pitches to generate PR coverage.
- Prepare all the related monthly, quarterly and yearly monthly PR reports.
- Build and maintain a strong and harmonious relationship with Hong Kong & Macau's key media (lifestyle, business, trade etc.) in order to continuously improve and maximize the PR coverage/brand awareness.
- Lead the junior subordinates to prepare press materials, translation and handle the daily enquiries.
- 10 years relevant experience of which 5 years in a managerial/supervisory position preferably in luxury marketing and event industry.
- University graduate in Communications/Marketing/Event Management would be preferable. Other relevant majors would be considered.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills.
- A good team player with positive mindset, detail-oriented, self-motivated and creative.
- Resourceful business and social network in the market.
- Strong time-management skill with the ability to work under pressure.
- Hardworking and can adapt to irregular/long working hours.
- Proficiency in both written & spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Strong PC skills in MS Office, Excel and Power Point. Knowledge of other computer softwares (photoshop, illustrator, autocad) would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of customer relationship database management skill is an advantage.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Ally Yeung on +852 2833 4127 for more information.