- Leading Asian Banking corporation
- Attractive remunieration package
- Exposure in large-scale projects
- To assist the BA in fronting the Credit Department on the Systems Project, like Core-banking, Central Limit System, Digitization, etc.
- Define and collect business requirements and prepare functional requirements on behalf of the business and credit units, for Credit and Risk Systems
- Perform business specific tasks in the project schedule including system testing and overall User Acceptance Testing
- Manage Credit and Risk System enhancements from initiation through design specifications, testing, documentation and training
- Initiate User Requests (Request for Service) for enhancements on behalf of the credit users
- Maintain business related documentation for the credit systems including user guide, Frequently Asked Questions, and ensure these are updated to the Intranet for on-going access by credit and business users
- Work closely with Tech. support & delivery teams to ensure that user requirements are delivered successfully
- Assist to prepare reports / MIS requests for credit users using data extracted from Credit and Risk Systems
- Be assigned 1/4 working time to assist on some clercial tasks during the first 6 months' employment period only
- High Diploma / Associate Degree or above preferably in business / statistical / IT-related disciplines
- 1 year of related experience preferred but fresh graduates are also welcomed
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Experience in banking industry is an advantage but not a must
- Good command of both English and Chinese
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Ernest Hung on +852 2833 4198 for more information.
Interested parties could also send your full resume with expected salary [email redacted, apply via Jobable] . Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 working days.
|Employment Type||Contract, Full-time|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|