- Subsidiary of a reputable Fortune 500 corporation
- Attractive remuneration package
- Stable working environment
- Provide analytic oversight into Incident Management and Request Fulfilment processes and procedures to ensure that a high quality service is provided to both internal and external customers.
- Perform the day-to-day activities of Service Centre to ensure:
- incidents, requests, events and enquiries are received, recorded, categorized and prioritized accurately in a timely manner
- incidents are resolved at first call or escalated timely to appropriate support parties
- requests are fulfilled at first call or dispatched timely to appropriate fulfilment parties
- customers are kept informed of the progress of incident resolution and/or request fulfilment, the latest update about problem and crisis, and any upcoming changes and stoppages
- outstanding incidents and requests are monitored and further escalated in case of potential SLA breaches
- resolved incidents and fulfilled requests are verified before they are closed
- accurate incident records are available to support problem management process
- Perform IT procurement and coordinate delivery of service requests.
- Coordinate activities to resolve incidents and restore normal service.
- Identify possible and potential problems and alert Problem Management Team.
- Minimum 6 years' solid working experience in the IT industry, with at least 2 years in a similar role
- Tertiary educations are desirable
- Certifications in ITIL is desirable
- Customer service oriented and good team player
- Knowledge and experience in Incident Management and Request Fulfilment processes
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Ernest Hung on +852 2833 4198 for more information.
Interested parties could also send your full resume [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 working days.
|Employment Type||Contract, Full-time|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|