An international banking is looking for junior/entry-level Assistant for e-Banking support. This is a 12-month contract role.
The Assistants will manage a offline-to-online migration project and responsible to call up customers proactively to encourage them to use a digital platforms. They will discuss and handle the process with follow-up service call. In any cases, liaising with internal teams is needed.
- Monitor the migration process, update the tracking Excel sheet on daily basis and take appropriate action
- Provide pre and post implementation support and ensure customers are comfortable to use the e-banking platform.
- Provide training support to clients when needed
- Handle customers' inquiries relating to cash payments and provide technical supports if needed.
- Bachelor's degree from university
- Fluent in Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin) and English languages
- Good computer skills and proficient in using MS applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Basic knowledge and interest in e-banking
- Pleasant personality
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Yotska Lam on +852 2833 4195 for more information.
|Employment Type||Contract, Full-time|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|