- Plan and develop the Digital Marketing & CRM strategies and plan to drive the brand growth
- Manage and oversee the agency on overall social media platform for the brand (incl. Facebook, Instagram and company website), utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO etc.
- Develop, define and implement the brand CRM strategy and execution plan to increase customers acquisition, engagement and retention
- Work clsoely with marketing team on influencers engagement, content partnership strive to generate higher social WOM and social mentioning
- Work directly with marketing team to support on launching new products, analyzing business data, planning & executing digital communication include segmentation, wise use of influencers on content direction and paid channels amplification
- Analyze significant amount of consumer data to drive business forward and provide relevant action plan, and utilize social monitoring tools to identify untapped business opportunities and consumer insights
- Work with regional team in terms of digital and social assets deliverables, communication formats, influencers global program and in general all aspects of consumer marketing mix
- Lead in all consumers analytics & competitor consumer engagement activities tracking (social content, influencers program, consumer engagement events etc)
- Manage, plan and monitor the Digital and CRM marketing spending and review its efficiency, effectiveness and priorities on a regular basis, include social SOV %, earned reach vs investment, members base evolution etc.
- Bachelor in Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 6-8 years digital & online marketing experience from beauty, fashion or agencies
- Strong numeric sense with strong analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and communications skills with all levels
- Excellent command of Cantonese, English & Mandarin
- Digital Savvy
- A good team player, dynamic, innovative and self-motivated
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Cathy Yeung on +852 2833 4192 for more information.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|