- Leading Banking corporation
- Good remuneration package
- Great exposure
Support the credit control team to serve the Most Valued Enterprise Banking Customers
- Check documents to ensure the conditions precedent required are fulfilled before activation of banking facilities
- Validate the facility documents as per approved proposal within delegated authority before facility activation
- Input credit data into the source system based on the approved credit proposal
- Follow up fulfillment of all condition items to ensure that they are fulfilled within the approved period and timely report unfulfilled condition items
- Aware of and follow any new/changes in policies/regulatory/ compliance requirement
- Timely prepare credit reports containing accurate statistics for credit risk monitoring and supervision review
- Contribute to process improvement of the team to increase efficiency
Degree holder of a recognized university.
- Good verbal and written communication skill, both in English and Chinese
- Detailed oriented and able to work independently to complete the assigned task.
- Good servicing mindset to ensure meeting the required service standard
- Experience in credit operations or credit control functions is an absolute advantage
- Knowledge of PC Applications, including Microsoft word, excel, access
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Ernest Hung on +852 2833 4198 for more information.
Interested parties could also send your full resume with expected salary [email redacted, apply via Jobable] . Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 working days.
|Employment Type||Contract, Full-time|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|