- New launch Soft Merchandising part including lightbox changeover, planogram adjustment, tester & POSM forecast/allocation; provide guideline to stores for new launch merchandising
- Generic soft merchandising including new door opening / existing door renovation; generic POSM/tester forecast
- Support Promotion / Counter & Retail event / Press Event / CRM workshop by working with production house for set-up design and measurement / planogram design / tester supply
- Monitor the counter/ boutique application of merchandising tools; provide suggestion and implement modification on regular basis
- Prepare VM report after store visit for new launch animation
- Manage forecast and heathy stock level of POSM items and ensure the expense within budget.
- Assist Marketing team on marketing materials such as leaflets/poster/advertisement design
- Bachelor in Visual Merchandising / Design
- 5 years visual merchandising and design experience gained from beauty industry
- With supervisory experience is an advantage
- Innovative with stong sense of aesthetic perception
- Proficient in MS Office and literate in graphic / drawing software (i.e. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Sketchup)
- A good team player, proactive, well organized and with good time management
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Visual Merchandising Supervisor
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Cathy Yeung on +852 2833 4192 for more information.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|