- Public Utility
- Stable environment
- Large-scale project
- Liaise with users for collecting , examining and analyzing user and system requirements;
- Provide programming support in coding, development, maintenance and system integration of web-based 3D Spatial Data Viewer and Geographic Information System;
- Prepare and compile documentation; and
- Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor related to application development.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or other IT-related subjects
- 2 years' post-qualification experience in Web application development and maintenance with 1 year experience in large scale system deployment
- Experience in Windows Server 2008/2012
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Ernest Hung on +852 2833 4198 for more information.
Interested parties could also send your full resume with expected salary [email redacted, apply via Jobable] . Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 working days.
|Employment Type||Contract, Full-time|