- Public Utility
- Stable environment
- Attractive salary package
- Provide programming and IT support for system design, work flow analysis, model and software development, system integration, products visualization on GIS/web platform as well as testing and tuning of the System;
- Perform system administration duties, system upgrade, system backup, data archive on the System;
- Write specification and perform procurement related to the System;
- Conduct preparatory work to facilitate for passing security audit on the System; and
- Manage software and write documentation.
- Holder of Higher Diploma / Associate Degree or above in IT-related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of post-qualification IT working experience
- Proficient in application development on Unix/Linux platform
- Proficient in designing web based/GIS based user interface
- Proficient in database application development using SQL languages
- Knowledge in XML, JQuery, Python, JSP, Unix shell script will be advantage
- Knowledge in using R, NCL and GIS will be an advantage.
- Good command of both written & spoken English & Chinese
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Ernest Hung on +852 2833 4198 for more information.
Interested parties could also send your full resume with expected salary [email redacted, apply via Jobable] . Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 working days.
|Employment Type||Contract, Full-time|