Location: Western District, Central
- Form 5
- No related working experience is required
- Responsible for providing both clinical and administrative support to the Physiotherapy Department. To assist the physiotherapists in daily operation
- Knowledge of computer is strongly preferred
- Willing to learn and hard working
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Putonghua, knowledge of other foreign languages, Chinese dialects and /or sign language is an added advantage but not a must
- Certificate in qualified physical trainer is preferred but not a must
Interested parties should send cover letter and curriculum vitae with expected salary by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] by post to Executive Secretary, Centre for Orthopaedic Surgery, 1118 Bank of America Tower, 12 Harcourt Road, Central, Hong Kong. Reference number should be quoted on the envelope or the facsimiles cover sheet.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualification.
Personal data collected will be treated in strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|