You may also like
- Algorithmic Trading
The position will offer exposure to develop strategies for high frequency real-time algorithmic trading. As our Quantitative Researcher, you will be responsible for conducting quantitative research on the microstructure of markets, statistical methodologies for back-testing and developing automatic pricing and trading capabilities. Your duties will also involve in mining intraday data on prices, volatility and liquidity to stochastic model building and predict short-term market behavior/opportunities, as well, implementation and maintenance of trading algorithms.
To qualify for the post, you are :
- PhD in Science disciplines such as Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science or Engineering
- Must be strong in probability theory, Bayesian probability, interference and distribution estimation, numerical analysis such as minimization algorithm and regression
- Knowledge and experience in conducting independent quantitative research.
- Candidate with programming knowledge will be an advantage but not necessary
- Ideal candidate should be motivated, teamwork oriented with good communication skills
We offer an attractive package commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Please apply in confidence with full resume, current and expected salary, quoting reference no. CAFG/QFL/004 in the subject line to the Human Resources Department, CASH Algo Finance Group Limited, 28/F, Manhattan Place, 23 Wang Tai Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
The information provided will be used for selection purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.