- Sushi Preparation
Sushi Chef (5-day work)
- Provide function assistance to the kitchen operation
- Ensure the cleanliness of working areas and equipment
- Ensure consistency of food production throughout the kitchen
- Assist in food preparation
- A good team player and have sense of responsibility
- Preferably with experience in luxury international brands.
- Good command of English and Cantonese
- Candidates with less experience will be consider as Sushi Cook
- 5-day work week
- 12 days’ annual leave
- Staff Duty Meal
- Target Incentive
- Healthcare Insurance
- Staff discount
- Marriage leave
- Birthday leave
Interested parties please send full resume with availability status and expected salary by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|