Cashier – Club (5-day work)
We are now recruiting Cashier to join our dynamic Club Team. If you love the night life scene in Hong Kong, have the experience and enjoy interacting with customers from all walks of life and have a zest for the finer things in life, apply today!
The Cashier is to maintain helpful customer service, receives and disburses money for payment of food, beverage and goods purchased, process sales quickly, accurately and efficiently. Enters transactions into cash register to calculate total purchase price. Establishes or identifies prices of food, beverage, goods, and tabulates bills using POS system and compiles and maintains non-monetary reports and records.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in F&B industry
- Proficient in use of POS and MS Office
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, strong sense of responsibility
- Good command of spoken English & Chinese
- Confident "can do" positive attitude
- Shift duty is required
- Candidate with more experience will consider as Senior Cashier
- 5-day work week
- 12 days’ annual leave
- Meal Allowance
- Discretionary Bonus
- Healthcare Insurance
- Staff discount
- Marriage leave
- Birthday leave
Interested parties please send full resume with availability status and expected salary by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.