- Microsoft Excel
- Oracle Database
Information Analyst (Contract - 2 years)
Location: Chek Lap Kok
- Study and analyze business and system information to facilitate system improvement planning and design
- Assist the Business Analyst in analysing business processes, collecting business requirements and translate them into functional specifications and detailed test plans
- Document workflows and results of business analysis
- Perform IT solution testing based on defined testing scenarios and scripts
- Coordinate application implementation with stakeholders
- Degree in Information Management, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 1 - 2 years working experience, fresh graduate is welcome
- Results orientated with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Innovative and Self-motivated
- Knowledge on Oracle database, SQL, XML and Excel Marco will be an advantage
To apply, please email your confidential resume with date of availability, current and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. Applicants not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Cathay Pacific Services Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.