- Contract Negotiation
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
Assistant Procurement Manager
Location: Chek Lap Kok
- Deliver procurement services including sourcing, quotation, tendering and contract negotiation in a timely, quality and effective manner in accordance with company requirements.
- Act as key procurement personnel working with business units for designated tenders, tender and quotation opening exercises.
- Manage and oversee the procurement activities and ensure that the Company obtains the best possible terms in all aspects.
- Develop and implement procurement policy and strategies for all purchases and conduct regular reviews with business units.
- Provide supervision to the Procurement Officers for day-to-day procurement activities.
- Monitor the market constantly and search out new goods, services and latest technology most compatible with Company’s requirements
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Procurement & Supply, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years solid experience in sizable organizations with exposure to tender and contract preparation, procurement policies and procedures review and supply management.
- Project management skills and knowledge in property construction, facility management or engineering procurement project experience is preferable.
- Good understanding and experience in corporate governance and compliance.
- Good knowledge and experience in ERP, e-Procurement or other asset management systems.
- Strong negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, independent, positive attitude and with high initiative and integrity
- An effective communicator in written and spoken English and Chinese with proven ability to work closely with senior management.
- Knowledge in vendor evaluation and relevant tools e.g CISQAS.
- Computer proficiency.
To apply, you may simply click the "Apply Online" (http://www.cpsl.com.hk/Join-Us?CPSLtabid=tab1) or email your confidential resume with date of availability, current and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. Applicants not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Cathay Pacific Services Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.