Location: Sheung Wan
Perform daily operations including
- Monitor health status of servers, running programs and network;
- Perform system backup and security check;
- Check execution result of scheduled jobs;
- Maintain operational documents.
Perform development duties including
- Maintain existing trading strategies and develop new ones;
- Extend current trading infrastructure to support front-end requirements;
- Problem analysis and resolution for OS, database, server programs;
- Report problems to supervisors where appropriate;
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Higher Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related disciplines;
- Good communication skills in Cantonese / Mandarin / English;
- Familiarity with the Linux operating system, Python, MySQL is a must, knowledge in C/C++, Java / Scala will also be useful;
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in designing, developing and supporting server-side applications;
- Understanding of the stock market and knowledge in financial products such as equities, options, futures and commodities is a plus but not essential.
Please apply in confidence with full resume, current and expected salary, quoting reference no. S/MBS/0716 to the Human Resources Department, CASH Financial Services Group Limited, 21/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
The information provided will be used for selection purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|