Senior Research Analyst
Location: Sheung Wan
As our Senior Research Analyst, you are responsible for taking up a major equity analyst role in our research team with focus on HK and/or A-Shares markets. Your responsibilities include but not limited to,
- Prepare daily research commentaries, pre-IPO reports and comprehensive internal and client research reports on assigned listed companies & sectors;
- Collect and analyze economic and specific industry data, convert research findings into investment opinions and assist our investment managers in generating investment ideas and strategies;
- Collaborate with Investment Bank and Asset Management counterparts to conduct thematic analysis and write research reports;
- Attend listed companies’ results announcements and perform company visits; develop relationships with senior management of companies under coverage;
- Foster an actively information-sharing environment within the team and coach junior analysts on research and presentation skills;
- Handle enquiries from sales and institutional investors.
- Degree holder in a business related disciplines with track records of outstanding academic performance;
- At least 4+ years of extensive fundamental equity research experience in financial institutions;
- Outstanding communication skill in both oral and written English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua is preferable;
- Positive marketing attitude with strong initiatives and dedication as a team player;
- CFA candidates are preferable;
- Strong computer knowledge & familiar with Microsoft Office, Bloomberg terminal.
Please apply in confidence with full resume, current and expected salary, and quoting reference no. S/RCH/0616 in the subject line to the Manager, Human Resources, CASH Financial Services Group Limited, 21/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
The information provided will be used for selection purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.
- Asset Allocation