Sales Director, China Business Development
Location: Sheung Wan
As our Sales Director, you will be responsible for devising sales and brand building strategies and implementing action plans to promote the Company’s investment services in mainland China and achieve business targets. You will also be responsible for intensifying relationship with our existing clients and developing collaborative partnership with other financial institutions in mainland China. You should be a highly motivated and ambitious professional with extensive sales experiences in securities and commodities brokerage. Your responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Devise sales strategies and conduct sales activities to offer and promote a range of financial products and services to high net-worth clients in mainland China;
- Intensify relationship with our existing and perspective clients and solicit new business through proactive promotion and collaboration;
- Formulate sales and client acquisition tactics to achieve desired sale targets and expand client base through different business networks and through collaboration with other corporate partners and/or financial institutions;
- Develop product knowledge and sales skills of the team through training and coaching;
- Oversee all sales activities and ensure all practices are complied with regulatory and internal requirements.
- Degree holder in Finance, Economics and other relevant business disciplines;
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in financial institutions with solid sales team leading experience. PRC market exposure is a MUST;
- License holder of SFC type 1 & 2 is desirable;
- Strong presentation, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of written English and Chinese. Proficiency in oral Mandarin is a MUST;
- Self-motivated, independent, customer centric, and be able to work under pressure with strong sense of responsibility;
- Travel to China is necessary;
- Immediate available is highly preferred;
Please apply in confidence with full resume, current and expected salary, quoting reference no. S/CBS/1016 to the Human Resources Department, CASH Financial Services Group Limited, 21/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only. We will retain your application for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer it to other vacancies within the Group.