Mobile and Web Programmer
Location: Sheung Wan
- Design, develop and deploy web and mobile trading platforms;
- Collaborate with members from operational and/or functional teams to analyze business requirements, architect development solutions and devise implementation plans;
- Maintain, debug and continuously improve existing web and mobile applications;
- Explore and keep abreast of latest web and mobile application development technology.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant disciplines;
- Knowledge of investment products such as stock and options is preferred but not desirable;
- Knowledge in Java, Ionic framework is a plus;
- Eager to learn, self-motivated, quality oriented with strong sense of responsibility;
- 1-2 years relevant experiences in developing mobile web application will be an advantage; Fresh graduates with relevant internship/project experiences are also considered.
Please apply in confidence with full resume, current and expected salary, quoting the reference no. S/ITD/0516 in the subject line to the Manager, Human Resources, CASH Financial Services Group Limited, 21/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or through email [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
The information provided will be used for selection purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.
- Application Development
- HTML 5
- Microsoft SQL Server