Do you like our service and want to bring them to the next level? Do you have a beef with our Web site and want to fix it? Then you should apply to join our team to design and build next generation Web / mobile applications. The right candidates will be excellent coders, communicators, comfortable in a high-velocity startup, and passionate about creating products that transform people’s lifestyle.
- Excellent coding skill and understanding of distributed Web systems
- Experience of the full Web technology stack and proficiency creating applications, both on front-end and server-side
- Passion for developing, releasing, and maintaining large-scale web applications
- Tremendous attention to detail and an ability to build reliable, scalable, and flexible software
- Confidence learning new languages; we love generalists
- A scrappy, get it done attitude that completes high quality projects and tackles unforeseen challenges
- Experienced in database management system (e.g., MySQL) and Unix/Linux environment (e.g. CentOS)
- Knowledge in social network integration (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Know-how in adopting Google Analytics to provide management information (e.g., event and goal settings, experiments)
- Willingness to learn new technologies and design techniques
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Ready to join the team?
Email your resume, expected salary, 2 URLs of your Open Source, personal projects to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|