- Corporate Communications
- Product Management
- User Testing
Casetify is looking for designers experienced in information architecture, interaction, and user testing to join our team. You will collaborate with the product management team to design and build next generation Web/mobile applications. The right candidates will be excellent communicators, comfortable in a high-velocity startup, and passionate about creating products that transform people’s lifestyle.
- Design and construct the user interface for Casetify web products
- Delivering comps and assets, and if possible, finished HTML/CSS
- Work closely with engineers to ensure the build matches visual design
- Help establish and reinforce consistent interaction design patterns across platforms and touch points
- Work with the product team to contribute to high-level direction and ideas for the product
- Strong portfolio featuring examples of interaction design with a clean visual design sense and expert knowledge in typography
- A degree in design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product), or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong opinions, backed with evidence
- Solid understanding of interaction design patterns related to web and mobile design
- Demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces
- Ability to define and prototype proposed designs and interactions, using the best tools to express ideas and intentions
- An eye for detail; an obsession with visual consistency
Ready to join the team?
Email your resume, expected salary, 2 URLs of your Open Source, personal projects to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|