Customer Service Officer (Japanese Speaking)
Based in Hong Kong & California, we're a fast growing, cool tech start-up with fans from all over the world! We're looking for a full-time, motivated individual to support our customers. This role requires frequent interaction with customers and counter-parties from Japan and thus requiring the candidate to have business proficiency in Japanese.
- Resolve matter / follow up with customer enquiry emails
- Coordinate with production and logistics department
- Daily monitoring of customer feedback across social network
- Assist in company’s business in Japan
- Prior work experience in customer service, media agency, telemarketing. Candidate with 2+ years of relevant experience may be considered as senior officer
- Business-level written and verbal proficiency in both Japanese (equivalent to JLPT N2 or above, native Japanese speaker is a plus) and English
- Experience in e-commerce and logistics industry is highly regarded
- Able to work independently and effectively
- Attention to details and organized
- Creative, understand the Internet and consumer behavior
- Proficient in Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr
- Social media experience and search marketing are advantageous but not compulsory
If you have a passion for exploring and working with a cutting edge start-up, we'd love to hear from you! Apply with your resume to [email redacted, apply via Jobable], and links to your social networks (i.e. Facebook, Instagram) for our reference.
- Customer Service