Senior Designer, Calvin Klein Jeans, Asia Pacific
To support Calvin Klein Jeans regional business objective by designing new products based on merchandising line plan and local market needs.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Design and develop products based on merchandising line plan and market needs that aligns with brand seasonal direction as well as fulfill product and price objectives
- Research competitors and trends within apparel, lifestyle and other relevant industries. Work closely with design manager as well as design director to help translate seasonal concept to final products.
- Initiate design and product ideas in executing inspiration and mood boards for internal and external presentations, including hand-sketches, illustrations, technical color concepts, story boards, merchandising boards, graphic solutions, etc.) for presentation, review and approvals.
- Create design tech packages that includes schematics and other related documentations for proto execution
- Attend fit and prototype review sessions; make revisions to artwork and technical packs when needed.
- Support for departmental projects such as presentation to New York as needed.
- Assist product development/sourcing in all issues regarding the realization of products and collections.
- Supports loading of sketches and tech packs into the internal database.
- Communicate and work closely in a team atmosphere.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 5+ years design experience
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design
- Strong fashion aesthetic and creativity
- Knowledge of technical design, fabrics and other materials
- Good interpersonal and communication abilities
- Knowledge of design-related applications and software (eg Illustrator, PhotoShop) a must, plus office software (eg. PowerPoint, Excel …)
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written
We offer excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please send us a full resume including present and expected salary and availability to Human Resources Department via e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
All information provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Product Development