- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Product Development
Senior Designer, Calvin Klein Jeans, Asia Pacific
To support Calvin Klein Jeans regional business objective by designing new products based on merchandising line plan and local market needs.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Design and develop products based on merchandising line plan and market needs that aligns with brand seasonal direction as well as fulfill product and price objectives
- Research competitors and trends within apparel, lifestyle and other relevant industries. Work closely with design manager as well as design director to help translate seasonal concept to final products.
- Initiate design and product ideas in executing inspiration and mood boards for internal and external presentations, including hand-sketches, illustrations, technical color concepts, story boards, merchandising boards, graphic solutions, etc.) for presentation, review and approvals.
- Create design tech packages that includes schematics and other related documentations for proto execution
- Attend fit and prototype review sessions; make revisions to artwork and technical packs when needed.
- Support for departmental projects such as presentation to New York as needed.
- Assist product development/sourcing in all issues regarding the realization of products and collections.
- Supports loading of sketches and tech packs into the internal database.
- Communicate and work closely in a team atmosphere.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 5+ years design experience
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design
- Strong fashion aesthetic and creativity
- Knowledge of technical design, fabrics and other materials
- Good interpersonal and communication abilities
- Knowledge of design-related applications and software (eg Illustrator, PhotoShop) a must, plus office software (eg. PowerPoint, Excel …)
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written
We offer excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please send us a full resume including present and expected salary and availability to Human Resources Department via e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
All information provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|