- Stock Taking
District Supervisor (Calvin Klein Retail Stores)
- Lead associates in meeting sales targets and observing sales budgets, stock control and expenses control etc.
- Ensure that shop is well managed, and the cash register is operated in full accordance with Company standards.
- Deploy optimal number of associates at all times so that retail work is best performed.
- Enhance the associate’s service skills by providing on-the-job training in accordance with Company standards.
- Maximize sales productivity and profitability.
- Co-ordinate shop meetings/briefings to communicate and update information.
- Motivate associates and enhance team value. Maintain associate discipline by providing appropriate counseling. Resolve personnel problems or grievance.
- Strengthen customer loyalty; Enhance VIP return.
- Resolve customer complaints. Train associates to handle difficult situations.
- Work closely with personnel of other shops and the head office on retail issues.
- Duly report any problem or complication on daily management. Make proactive suggestions to the Retail Operations Manager.
- Support ad-hoc retail projects and assignments.
- Diploma or above
- Minimum 5 years' supervisory experience in retail industry
- Proficiency in written and spoken Cantonesse, English and Mandarin; posses of strong leadership with good interpersonal skills and willing to take up challenges
- Immediate availability is preferred
We offer excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Our attractive remuneration package includes variable bonus, retirement benefits with top up contribution to MPF and insurance scheme(s).
Please send us a full resume including present and expected salary, and availability to Human Resources Department via e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
All information provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|