You may also like
Logistic Supervisor (Korean Speaking)
Network Control Group Agent
- Corporate Communications
- Adobe Air
- Microsoft Excel
- Supply Chain Management
Pricing Manager, Asia Corp.
Location: Kwai Chung
- Responsible for leading RFQs/RFIs response for supply chain solutions including but not limited to Air, Ocean, PO Management, Warehousing & Domestics Transportation.
- Qualify potential opportunity and involve in strategic planning
- Analyzing pricing related issues; coordinate and participate in strategic call with bid lead and product leaders to increase competitiveness
- Manage the pricing team to coordinate with respective departments to consolidate the informative data for the tenders (RFQs/RFIs) submission in an commercial, accurate and timely manner
- Support Supervisor to increase the service quality of the team.
- Maintain Databases and reporting
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree Holder, major in Logistics or Supply Chain Management preferred
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in freight forwarding industry with at least 2 years managerial experience
- Sales/Account Management experience is preferred
- Excellent computer skills especially Excel
- Demonstrate analytical, numeric skills and awareness
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Pricing Manager
We offer attractive salary package and fringe benefits including 5-day work; double pay; bonus; medical insurance; dental; education subsidies; shuttle bus and special leave, etc. to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send full resume with availability and expected salary to us.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|