- Team Management
Executive Housekeeper (5-day work week)
- Direct the entire team to maintain the group standards in terms of cleanliness, hygiene and tidiness of guest rooms and public areas;
- Conduct inspections of guest rooms and public areas at regular times;
- Supervise and train the housekeeping staff to ensure smooth running of day to day operation of the Housekeeping Department;
- Manage, monitor and control inventories, consumption and breakage/damage of operational equipment, cleaning & linen supplies;
- Negotiate and co-ordinate with service/maintenance contractors/vendors.
- Diploma holder or above in Hospitality Management or related disciplines is an advantage;
- At least 10 years of experience in housekeeping operation with no less than 5 years management experience in a similar capacity;
- Possession of comprehensive rooms operational knowledge and experience;
- Mature, open-minded, people oriented with excellent interpersonal & people management skills;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
Welfare & Benefits:
5-day work week (No. of rest days per month ranging from 8-10 days), Meal Allowance, Discretionary Bonus, Medical Insurance, Marriage Leave, Compassionate Leave, Training & Development, Team Building Activities and Recreational Activities, etc.
For more information about Page Hotels, please visit www.pagehotels.com
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent prospects to the successful candidate. Please email your detailed resume with current and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or Whatsapp 6793 6672. *MUST quote the Job Title with the Employer Ref. No. in your email.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|