Supervisor / Senior Chemist– Analytical (Global Technical Service)
Location: Kowloon Bay
- Supervise a team to carry out organic test and inorganic test development.
- Develop the chemical tests in consumer goods in accordance with international standard or client specification
- Record method validation collection and analysis of data and data management
- Perform troubleshooting of both preparation and instruments take and suggested corrective action
- Assist in Instrumental maintenance, housekeeping and calibration
- Provide quality services and solution on technical issues to both internal and external client.
- Responsible for technical training for team members
- Handle ad hoc assignments as required
- Degree in Chemistry or related discipline
- 2 - 4 years’ experience in chemical testing
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Hands-on experience in chemical tests and instrument like GCMS (HSGCMS), LCMS, ICPOES, ICPMS, LCMSMS, GCMSMS, etc
- Good communication and presentation skills, able to work under pressure and independently
- Fast and accurate response is expected
- Initiative, systematic, documentation oriented
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Chemist
- Occasional travel is required
We offer competitive salary and benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application with date of availability, present & expected salary to the Human Resources Department, Bureau Veritas Hong Kong Limited by mail or clicking “APPLY NOW” . To submit your application by mail, please mark "Confidential" and position applied on the envelope.
- 5-day Work Week
- Public Holiday, Annual Leave, Marriage Leave, Maternity Leave & Paternity Leave
- Double Pay, Performance Bonus
- Life & Medical Insurance Benefits
- Mandatory Provident Fund Contribution
- Education & Training Subsidies
- Excellent Training & Career Advancement Opportunities
Join us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bureau-veritas
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
7/F, OCTA Tower
8 Lam Chak Street
Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.