Senior Marketing Manager (E-Commerce)
Location: Kowloon Bay
- Attract new and existing visitors to the e-commerce proposition via all customer acquisition methodologies including but not limited to SEO, SEM, PPC, e-mail, Affiliates, PR, Display, content marketing, site optimization, etc.
- Understand and dive deep into data, discover customer patterns and build strategic programs to drive engagement and customer retention on ecommerce platform
- Work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing campaign execution, creating and optimizing campaigns, analyzing traffic data, product management and solving problems)
- Maintain responsibility for creating and driving web projects across multiple domains
- Participate in defining a global event strategy and define and position the brand message
- Work with translators to localize content for use across all media: web, social, white papers, interviews and print
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns. This includes digesting and understanding quantitative and qualitative data and succinctly communicating results
- Online content and social media management in multiple languages, virtual and physical events planning globally, design and facilitation of print advertising
- Coordinate with other cross organization marketing professionals to leverage relationships, establish best practices for marketing and advertising and collaborate on a unified organization vision of digitization
- Remain up to date on e-commerce industry best practices, emerging trends, and technologies and tools
- Manage senior stakeholders to authorize incremental marketing/campaign spend through clear ROI justifications.
- University qualification, MBA is preferred.
- Over 10 years relevant work experience preferably in TIC, telecommunication, banking industry sectors. Experience in B2B e-Commerce.
- Fluent English with excellent communication and copywriting skills; additional language(s) is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of multiple e-commerce skill sets including, SEM, e-mail, re-targeting, affiliate programs, SEO. Proficient in MS Powerpoint presentation
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute innovative new marketing programs and/or partnerships that generate results
- Strong time management skills, ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Composed, poised and professional demeanor
- Strong customer, business, and analytic skills
- Self-motivated with energy and drive to deliver effective outcomes
- A team player able to work effectively across different cultures, departments, functions and environments
- Occasional travel may be required
We offer competitive salary and benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application with date of availability, present & expected salary to the Human Resources Department, Bureau Veritas Hong Kong Limited by mail or e-mail. To submit your application by mail, please mark "Confidential" and position applied on the envelope.
- 5-day Work Week
- Public Holiday, Annual Leave, Marriage Leave, Maternity Leave & Paternity Leave
- Double Pay, Performance Bonus
- Life & Medical Insurance Benefits
- Mandatory Provident Fund Contribution
- Education & Training Subsidies
- Excellent Training & Career Advancement Opportunities
Join us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bureau-veritas
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
7/F, OCTA Tower
8 Lam Chak Street
Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- Content Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Product Management