Location: Kowloon Bay
- Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large scale projects.
- Oversee managers working on client engagements within practice.
- Review high-level deliverables across projects
- Implement engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with our methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of consulting engagements as measured by regional goals and customer satisfaction.
- Manage scope and mitigates risk across projects
- Perform ad-hoc projects as requested
- Degree or above in Business Studies, Marketing, Communications or related disciplines
- 1-2 years' solid experience in project management
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, Chinese including Mandarin
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Mature, attention to details, ability to work independently and under tight timeline
- Good planning, organization and problem solving skills
We offer competitive salary and benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application with date of availability, present & expected salary to the Human Resources Department, Bureau Veritas Hong Kong Limited by mail or clicking “APPLY NOW” . To submit your application by mail, please mark \"Confidential\" and position applied on the envelope.
- 5-day Work Week
- Public Holiday, Annual Leave, Marriage Leave, Maternity Leave & Paternity Leave
- Double Pay, Performance Bonus
- Life & Medical Insurance Benefits
- Mandatory Provident Fund Contribution
- Education & Training Subsidies
- Excellent Training & Career Advancement Opportunities
Join us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bureau-veritas
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
7/F, OCTA Tower
8 Lam Chak Street
Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- Corporate Communications
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance