The role of the Supervisor is to supervise the sales team in ensuring great customer experiences and thereby driving sales goal attainment and providing real-time performance coaching to drive the overall Burberry Experience.
- Supervise, assist and motivate sales associates to consistently deliver high-value experiences on the selling floor to every client; act as a “quality control" supervisor ensuring that every interaction with a customer is memorable.
- Enhance the Burberry Experience and ensure customers are taken through the appropriate touch points of the Burberry Experience during their customer journey.
- Manage the customer flow to ensure the best possible service and that no client is left unattended. Set the pace and standard to deliver excellent service to customers.
- Coach “in the moment" and after every transaction and client interaction, reach out to associates to talk through the successes and opportunities and ensure proper follow-through on follow up actions.
- Resolve difficult customer issues and escalate to management when necessary.
- Hold a good understanding of the business and effectively communicate needs and ideas to bring the business to next level.
- Possess a thorough understanding of company policies and procedures and consistently follow and enforce company guidelines on operations.
- Assist with the opening and closing of store which includes securing doors, windows and merchandise, successful alarming of store and POS procedures.
- Solid leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Proven ability to increase sales and profitability.
- Strong clientele background.
- Sound commercial and brand awareness.
- Experience as a Supervisor or equivalent level role in a high volume and luxury environment.
- Technical proficiency with SAP, MS applications, Apple products and POS systems.
- Good command of spoken English and Mandarin.
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience a memorable and engaging one. Our people are passionate and proud of Burberry and our product; this energy, attitude and spirit define us. If you are energetic, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please click the link to apply for this job or visit our website https://burberrycareers.com/asia/ . Potential candidate will be invited for an interview within 8 weeks.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
- Quality Control
- Team Management