- Staff Management
Store Operations Officer
In the role of Store Operations Officer, you will lead operational excellence within the store, ensure all operational procedures are commercially managed to ensure the highest standard and most efficient delivery of the customer experience.
- Support the Store Manager / Store Operations Manager with all policies and procedures to ensure that high standards and effective operations of both front and back of house are maintained.
- Routine checking on incoming emails, respond to head office queries and update general in-store Notice Boards.
- Monitor the ordering and distribution of all retail material supplies (stationery, consumables and packaging).
- Arrange stock checking processes and courier services – store to store / emergencies / customers.
- Facilitate the implementation of Health & Safety policies in store.
- Assist the Store Manager / Store Operations Manager to handle the incident case.
- Coordinate with all the back of house parties and in store security guard.
- Attendance management, such as arranging staff roster.
- Maintain the staff data accuracy in system.
- Monitor the store budget on part time manpower.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Strong numerical & analytical skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change
- Working effectively within a team
- Knowledge of SAP desirable
- Previous experience within a retail and / or warehousing environment desirable
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience a memorable and engaging one. Our people are passionate and proud of Burberry and our product; this energy, attitude and spirit define us. If you are energetic, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] to apply for this job or visit our website https://burberrycareers.com/asia/ . Potential candidate will be invited for an interview within 8 weeks.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|