Regional CVM Manager, Asia Pacific (Customer Value Management)
Location: Causeway Bay
- In partnership with Corporate CVM Senior Manager, Regional Director of BPC / Head Of Retail and Regional Customer Insight define regional retention targets for the region/countries and for individual stores
- Report back to Corporate CVM Senior Manager on performance and customer retention strategy plans. Provide regular regional feedback.
- In partnership with Regional Customer Insight regularly monitor regional and stores’ performance and obtain the necessary insight to unlock specific opportunities
CUSTOMER RETENTION STRATEGY PLANNING
- In line with the Global Customer Retention Strategy, develop yearly, quarterly and monthly regional plans to be executed through the Retail line
- Communicate to regional/Country/Market Directors and BPC Managers key CVM focuses and actions
- In partnership with Regional Customer Insight, interpret on a monthly basis key top customers retention opportunities and input this as part of the customer strategy plans for the Retail leaders and Burberry Private Clients team.
- In partnership with the Director of BPC / Head Of Retail and Marketing define the regional/country value proposition that would maximise the overall contact strategy targeting
SET UP RETAIL FOR CVM SUCCESS
- In partnership with Director of S&P, define a holistic CVM training plan, looking at on-boarding, ongoing support and ad hoc training needs
- In partnership with Corporate CVM team and Retail Operations, ensure all stores receive and are able to use all CVM tools
- Coordinate a consistent regional Quality Monitoring of the programme and follow up on any challenge that arises. Regularly feedback to corporate on quality of communication from Sales Associates
- In partnership with Director of BPC / Head of Retail, set CVM Budget and monitor ROI
- In partnership with Regional/Country/Market directors, ensure that in-store CVM Leads are appointed, regularly assessed and upskilled if needed
- Support and coach in-store CVM Leads, by filtering down key monthly CVM messages and by gathering feedback
- Guardian of legal & operational regional compliance of CVM activities for the region
- 5 years minimum experience in CRM/Clienteling Role
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Project Management Experience
- Solid Retail Experience preferred
- Great communicator with leadership and Influencing skills
- Team Player
- Business Acumen
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience a memorable and engaging one. Our people are passionate and proud of Burberry and our product; this energy, attitude and spirit define us. If you are energetic, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please click the link to apply for this job or visit our website https://burberrycareers.com/asia/ . Potential candidate will be invited for an interview within 8 weeks.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
- Client Relationship Management
- Project Management
- Retail Management