- Project Management
Manager Architecture- Planner & Beauty, Asia Pacific
Location: Quarry Bay
- Work with Manager Architecture Construction/ Planner & Beauty to establish Fashion/Beauty corner profiles based on business needs for the Asia Region.
- Manage and develop key Fashion & Beauty projects on daily basis, working in collaboration with key corporate and regional partners.
- Maintain a Project Critical Path schedule to track and report all relevant Fashion & Beauty projects, ensuring absolutely that the design is both on time and on budget.
- Establish and source all materials, in partnership with the Commercial Procurement team, associated with permanent and semi-permanent environments, in keeping with Burberry established palette.
- Working closely with Commercial Procurement – Fashion & Beauty, ensure that we work with the best contractors in our field and develop partnerships to maximise any specialist skills / knowledge they have for the benefit of the brand.
- Establish and source all materials associated with permanent and semi-permanent environments in keeping with Burberry established palette.
- Design all local projects in line with Fashion & Beauty Bibles for permanent and semi-permanent environments, adapting them for local implementation as necessary.
- Create design packs for internal and external presentations, ideally through the medium of sketch, 3d visualisations and inspirational material.
- Work closely with Corporate Architecture Design team to establish strong digital presentation and content within all permanent and semi-permanent environments, making Burberry the ‘most digital’ Fashion & Beauty brand in the industry.
- Responsible for liaising with regional partners to ensure that all permanent and semi-permanent environments are to brand standards and function to the establish corner profiles.
- Ensure close collaboration with Architecture and Architecture, Fashion & Beauty teams and to ensure a coherent image across all points of customer interaction.
- BA / BSc DESIGN or ARCHITECTURE degree -MAC Literate (Vectorworks / SketchUp / Adobe CS / Office)
- Luxury Brand & Beauty experience (minimum of 6-8 years)
- Design / Team Manager (minimum of 3 years) with end to end project management experience (concept to delivery) at highest level
- Key understanding of details and materiality
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience a memorable and engaging one. Our people are passionate and proud of Burberry and our product; this energy, attitude and spirit define us. If you are energetic, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please click the link to apply for this job or visit our website https://burberrycareers.com/asia/ . Potential candidate will be invited for an interview within 8 weeks.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|